Friday, March 17, 2017

Cole's 5th Birthday and Party

Cole’s Birthday was on a Wednesday – so he got to celebrate at school with his class (two days in a row actually). We brought in big cupcakes one day (but I didn’t get a picture) and then the small cupcakes the next day so he could celebrate with his Tuesday/Thursday Friends. Both days he felt VERY special.
  
Cole’s birthday also happens to be the beginning of March madness so we have a tradition of filling out our brackets on or near his birthday. This year it was on his birthday before we headed to his choice of dinner pick . . . Papa’s Pizza. He and Cameron ran and played and we ate a little pizza and finished the night out with some ice cream. I’d say it was a great day . . . but still can’t believe he’s 5! 
 





On Friday night we had a party for him at Putter’s Pizza. It was a wonderful party. He ran and played, played video games and had fun with his friends. I don’t know what else a 5 year old could want. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and we started looking through pictures. He decided on an ankylosaurs we saw a picture of . . . then it was in my court to make it. Thursday night I went to it and out came this dinosaur. Looks pretty close to the picture and Cole was excited so I’ll call it a win! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with him!

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Boy!

       
 
 


 
 





No comments: